SAINT-NECTAIRE DUCK BURGER
A "PLEASURABLE" RECIPE TO BE ENJOYED WITH A SAINT-EMILION WINE WITH SILKY TANNINS.
4 brasserie burger buns
2 confit duck legs
100 grams of Saint-Nectaire
1 red onion
2 small shallots
100 grams double cream
Salt and pepper
- Remove the skin from the duck legs and shred the meat.
- In a large skillet, sweat the shallots in a little duck fat. Fry with the meat.
- Make duck “steaks” with a stainless steel circle. Turn out the steaks and bake them on the grill for few moments.
- Open the burger buns. Fill them with slices of Saint-Nectaire. Pass the eight halves for a few minutes under the grill (the sandwich side).
- Meanwhile, slice the red onions and mix with the honey mustard and the double cream.
- Arrange the duck steaks on buns, followed by onions and generously spread the mustard-cream mixture. Season to taste.
It’s ready. Serve immediately with a well crispy salad.