A SILKY AND FRUITY SAINT-EMILION WINE WITH SEAFOOD LASAGNA?
80 g butter
1 or 2 stalks of celery
2 white onions
2 cloves of garlic
60 g flour
500 ml fish stock
250 g of Red Label cooked shrimp
200 g of cooked small clams
250 g of crab meat
125 g double cream
Fresh lasagna sheets
1 ball of Campana buffalo mozzarella
100 g grated cheese
- Slice the onions, chop the garlic and cut the celery into small pieces and fry in a little butter (15 g). Set aside.
- Prepare the fish stock (400 ml). Set aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in a saucepan over low heat then add the flour. Stir regularly for a few minutes before pouring the hot fish stock.
- Mix with a whisk, for about ten minutes on low heat.
- Add in the prepared shellfish and crustaceans as well as the vegetables. Pour 100 ml of the remaining stock.
- Season to taste with Espelette pepper and salt.
- Stir in the cream and mix.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Assemble the lasagna in a dish, alternating fresh pasta sheets and sauce.
- On the last lasagna sheet, spread some of the sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes, until the cheese is browned.