A SIMPLE DISH FOR AN EVENING WITH FRIENDS
500 grams of ground beef
2 red onions
3 cloves garlic
4 tablespoons tomato paste
Espelette chilli powder
1 tablespoon sugar
3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
8 wheat tortillas
Ossau-Iraty grated cheese
One fresh lettuce
- Lightly fry a chopped onion and a clove of crushed garlic in a pan with a little oil. Add four diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Season and cook over low heat for a few minutes.
- Stir a tablespoon of sugar and wine vinegar.
- Once cooked, pass the mixture in a blender. Divide into four portions. Cool and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 170 ° C.
- Chop the second onion. In the same pan, fry the meat with a little oil, onion and two crushed garlic cloves. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the last two tomatoes, diced, in the pan. Mix, turn off the heat and cover.
- Cut the avocado and cheese into small cubes.
- Garnish the tortillas with beef mixture, avocado and feta cheese. Bake-4 minutes on a plate.
- Serve with the sauce, a dash of tabasco and a fresh salad.