BEEF WITH FIGS AND ITALIAN BREAD
HERE IS THE RECIPE FOR ROAST BEEF WITH FIGS IN AN ITALIAN BREAD
Number of servings
1 ciabatta bread
6 thin slices of roast beef
2 red onions
1 teaspoon Brown Sauce
3 teaspoons mayonnaise
Freshly ground pepper
To go with my dish
Choose a Saint-Émilion wine
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, brown sauce and pepper.
- In a saucepan, fry the onions in olive oil. Gradually add 25 ml of water and a teaspoon of sugar for them stew.
- Cut the figs into thin slices.
- Cut the ciabatta in half. Add the onions, beef, figs and sauce to taste. Place the Cheddar slices.
- Place the garnished ciabatta in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for a few minutes.
It’s ready! Serve with crispy romaine lettuce.