BRETON LOBSTER SPRING ROLLS
A ROYAL RECIPE TO ACCOMPANY A GLASS OF SAINT-EMILION WINE.
1 Breton lobster about 1.2 kg
8 rice cakes
150 grams of Greek yoghurt
60 grams of rice vermicelli
1 Chinese cabbage
½ pink grapefruit
- In a large pot, boil salted water (1 teaspoon coarse salt per liter of water) and immerse the lobster head first. When the water comes to a boil, allow 22 minutes of cooking.
- Drain the lobster and remove the flesh. Keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix the squeezed grapefruit juice, a tablespoon of vinegar, yoghurt and two pinches of mint and chopped basil.
- Grate the carrot, chop two cabbage leaves, mix with some of the sauce and keep it aside in the fridge.
- In the boiled salted water pot, pour rice vermicelli. Turn off the heat and cover for 5 minutes. Rinse the noodles with cold water and drain.
- Place all your ingredients handy. Divide the lobster meat into eight portions.
- Rehydrate the rice paper in a large bowl of warm water until it is flexible enough to be rolled.
- On a dry cloth, remove the rice cake and garnish it with the ingredients.
- Fold the ends of the slab inward and roll. Repeat these steps.