DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE FONDANT WITH MANGO COULIS
ADD TO THIS AN EXOTIC MANGO COULIS AND YOU WILL DELIGHT YOUR TASTE BUDS...
200 g dark chocolate
150 g soft butter
150 g caster sugar
50 g flour
3 farm eggs
MANGO COULIS: INGREDIENTS / FOR ABOUT 15 CL:
500 g mango
2 tablespoons caster sugar
A few drops of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of water
- Soften the butter by leaving it out of the refrigerator or put it in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Break the chocolate into pieces in a pan and add 3 tablespoons of water. Melt the mix on medium heat in a bain-marie.
- In a large bowl, knead the soft butter with a wooden spoon. Add the sugar and keep stirring until the mix becomes light and unctuous. Add the eggs one by one, alternating with the flour.
- Add the melted chocolate to this mix, stirring with a spoon.
- Cook in a buttered dish in an oven, preheated at 150 °C for 25 to 30 minutes.
MANGO COULIS :
- Peel the mangos and remove their stones.
- Cut them into pieces and place them in a bowl then add sugar and the juice of a lemon.
- Mix until you obtain a very fine mash.
- Add some water to make the coulis more fluid and keep in the refrigerator.
Serve your fondant well warm and pour some cool mango coulis on top. Enjoy with a glass of Saint-Emilion!