DUCK FILETS CARAMELIZED IN BALSAMIC VINEGAR
WHEN A WINE MEETS ANOTHER LOCAL PRODUCE, IT’S ALWAYS A PERFECT PAIRING!
400 grams of South-west duck filets
3 table spoons of balsamic vinegar
4 large table spoons of crème fraîche
2 table spoons of sugar
Salt and mill pepper
Zest of an orange
- Fry the duck filets on both sides in a slightly oiled pan. Add salt and pepper according to your taste then keep warm (in the oven, covered with some foil).
- In the pan, deglaze the balsamic vinegar, the cream and the sugar. Allow the sauce to thicken on low heat.
- Add the duck filets in for a bit so that they can soak the sauce in.
- Serve the duck filets covered in sauce and sprinkle with some orange zest.
- To be served with fresh pasta or homemade mash.