FRESH BAGEL, SALMON AND GOAT’S CHEESE
TO GO WITH THIS BAGEL, CHOOSE A YOUNG AND FRUITY SAINT-EMILION WINE
2 organic bagels sliced in two
150g organic smoked salmon
two large tablespoons of spreadable cream cheese
two goat cheeses, such as Cabécou of Périgord
1 thinly sliced apple
1 large red onion, chopped
- In a bowl, mix the two cheese, capers and add pepper.
- Put the bagels in the oven for two minutes.
- Spread the cheese mix on each half of the bagel.
- On one half of the bagel, put some apple slices and smoked organic salmon.
- Sprinkle with onion, Espelette chillies and close the sandwich with the other half of bagel.
- Serve with good crisp lettuce, drizzled with balsamic cream.
Enjoy your meal!