MEXICAN STYLE COD
TRY MEXICAN STYLE COD!
1 small jalapeno pepper
250 grams of desalted cod
100 ml cream
2 large tomatoes
Freshly ground pepper
1/2 cup cornmeal
4 corn tortillas
- Chop the pepper into small pieces. In a saucepan, over low heat, mix with the juice of an orange and a lime until it becomes a purée.
- Cut the cod into sticks. Coat them with the preparation. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix the cream with the squeezed juice of two limes. Season it.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces. Season it.
- Coat the fish with cornmeal before frying in a pan.
- Pass the tortillas in a pan to warm.
- Fill the tortillas and enjoy it warm.