SEA BREAM FILLET WITH A CHORIZO CREAM
SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS WITH A BOTTLE OF SAINT-EMILION WINE!
6 Sea bream fillets
200g of chorizo
3 red peppers
40cl of fresh cream
Salt and pepper to taste
- Roast the peppers in the oven at 180 ° C for 45 minutes. Remove the skin.
- Cut the chorizo into pieces and fry with chopped onions (do not add any fat).
- Mix the onions, chorizo and peppers with cream until creamy. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Arrange the bream fillets in a baking dish. Pour a little olive oil. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes at 250 ° C (the skin of sea bream fillets should be crunchy).
- Serve with polenta or rice, all well topped with chorizo cream.
Gault et Millau created this recipe for the Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux (CIVB)