TASTY NACHOS, TOMATOES, CORN AND GREEN PEPPER
RECIPE FOR AN INFORMAL APÉRITIF WITH FRIENDS
- 200 g of tortilla chips
FOR THE GARNISH:
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 small red onions, thinly sliced
- 150 g of grain corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 120g grated cheddar
- Freshly ground pepper
- Fresh coriander
FOR THE GUACAMOLE:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- Salt and pepper
FOR THE CREAM:
- 40 cl double cream
- A few drops of lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C on grill mode.
2. For the homemade guacamole, mash the flesh of the avocadoes with a fork. Add the white onion, tomato and hot sauce (1-2 drops). Add salt. Place in the fridge in a bowl with a plastic wrap.
3. In another bowl, mix the tomatoes, shallots, peppers, onions and corn. Add the olive oil and season.
4. Spread the tortilla chips on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Garnish with the mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. Pass the tortilla chips under the grill until the cheese is grilled.
6. In a bowl, pour the cream and add few drops of lemon.
7. Remove the nachos from the oven, sprinkle with coriander and serve with guacamole and sour cream.