THE ROSSINI TOURNEDOS
THE ROSSINI TOURNEDOS IS THE ESSENCE OF PLEASURES: BEEF TENDERLOIN, FOIE GRAS AND TRUFFLES.
Number of servings
4 beef wrapped tournedos
300 g of fresh foie gras
4 bread slices
40 g of butter
4 slices of Perigord truffles
Salt and pepper
100 ml of Périgueux sauce
To go with my dish
Choose a Saint-Émilion wine
- Cut 4 slices of bread, about the diameter tournedos.
- In a skillet, brown the slices of bread on both sides in butter.
- In the same buttered pan, seal the tournedos on each side, and then lower the heat and cook the meat for a few minutes, depending on whether you prefer it blue, medium-rare or medium. Remove the wrap and keep warm.
- Slice the foie gras, score on one side and fry at the last minute (1 minute on each side)
- Arrange on each plate, a slice of bread topped with a tournedos of foie gras and a slice of truffle.
- Drizzle with the Perigueux sauce. Serve immediately.