TIRAMISU WITH SPÉCULOOS AND RASPBERRIES
HERE IS A REVISITED VERSION OF TIRAMISU
FOR THE UNIT:
1 liter of sweet vanilla cream (commercially available)
500 g mascarpone
Crushed or crumbled spéculoos biscuit
FOR THE COULIS:
100 g of sugar
10 cl water
200 g raspberries
- Put your small glasses cool.
- In a food processsor, whip the cold vanilla cream into a whipped cream. First at medium speed, then faster.
- Stir in 500 grams of mascarpone.
- Continue to whip in the processor until a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Put the sugar and water in a saucepan, stir over low heat until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the raspberries and cook for another few minutes while mixing.
- Pass through the seive to obtain a smooth coulis. Keep aside.
- Remove the glasses from the refrigerator.
- Pour a thin layer of raspberry coulis.
- Sprinkle with the crushed spéculoos biscuit.
- Cover of the unit.
- Repeat for as many thin layers as you like. Guaranteed feast for the eyes!