UNCTUOUS KING PRAWNS CASSOLETTE AND OSSAU-IRATY
THE "MORE FRUITY" SAINT-EMILION WINES ARE VERY NICE WHEN SERVED WITH SEAFOOD.
400 grams of cooked prawns
4 table spoons of crème fraîche
3 big shallots
500 grams of fresh button mushrooms
A few broccoli heads
Coarse salt and mill pepper
- Take the shells off the prawns, finely chop the shallots, wash the broccoli heads and slice the mushrooms finely.
- Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes.
- In a pan with a bit of olive oil, fry the mushrooms add the broccoli, the shallots and the prawns. Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Cook for a few moments before adding the cream and allowing the sauce to thicken.
- Pour in 4 cassolettes, add a few fine slices of Ossau-Iraty cheese.
- Place in the oven and grill for a few minutes.