The wines of Saint-Emilion invite you in 2022!
The wines of Saint-Emilion present you their best wishes for 2022! Discover the events to come for this new year!
After some difficult years, we hope to see you in 2022 in the best conditions!
- On January 31st, the wine professionals will meet for the Coupe des Crus de Saint-Emilion. What will be the 24 Coups de Cœurs 2022?
- On February 13, the Jurade of Saint-Emilion will have the honor to organize the opening dinner of Wine Paris.
- On April 30 and May 1 will take place the long awaited Saint-Emilion Open Doors! The winemakers are looking forward to welcoming you to their properties!
- On June 19, the Jurade will celebrate the Spring Festival. On the program: ceremony, inductions, parade… It is the ideal occasion to come and discover the vineyard of Saint-Emilion and its history!
- From June 23 to 26, the wines of Saint-Emilion will be present at Bordeaux Wine Festival. In collaboration with the appellations of the Union of syndicates Saint-Emilion – Pomerol – Fronsac, the winemakers will be happy to welcome you on our booth!
- In July, the wines of Saint-Emilion innovate! Following its success during the Tour de France, the Secret Garden returns! This wine bar hidden in the heart of Saint-Emilion will offer tastings, a relaxing area, concerts, aperitif boards …
- From July to October, the Saint-Emilion Wine Trip will be back on the road. ODP Festival in Talence, Fête des Vendanges de Montmartre … The winemakers are eager to make you discover their wines!
- On September 17 and 18, the Jurade will celebrate the Ban des Vendanges. On the program: fireworks and torchlight parade for the Night of Heritage, ceremonies, inductions, parade and proclamation of the Ban des Vendanges!
- And all year long, you can find the wines of Saint-Emilion in wine shops and restaurants during the Instant Saint-Emilion – Pomerol – Fronsac. You can enjoy a special moment with the winegrower during a tasting! And for every purchase of a bottle, you can leave with a gift!
© Photo : Guillaume Bonnaud / Réalisation vidéo : médiacrossing