SOUTHWEST DUCK BREAST WITH OYSTER SAUCE
FOR THE FESTIVE MOMENTS, NOTHING MORE SURPRISING THAN COMBINING THE FLAVORS OF THE SOUTHWEST AND ASIA !
Number of servings
2 South West duck breasts
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
Fleur de sel
To go with my dish
Choose a Saint-Émilion wine
- Take out the 2 duck breasts from the refrigerator 30 minutes in advance.
- Score the fatty side of duck breast, every 2 centimeters.
- Pour the soy sauce and oyster sauce onto each fatty side.
- Make this mixture penetrate incisions made beforehand.
- Place the duck breasts in the baking dish, taking care to position the fat upwards. Add a little water to the bottom of the dish.
- Put the mixture in an oven, previously heated to 200 degrees, for 12 minutes for a pink duck breast.
- After cooking, let the breasts rest for 5 minutes, to obtain a supple and delicate flesh.
- Remove the cooking fat from the dish while keeping the juices.
- Cut the breasts into generous slices of about 1 centimeter
- Dress with the collected juices and season with a little Espelette pepper.
Serve immediately, with a glass of wine from the Saint-Emilion appellations.